AXIPITER supports its clients facing international issues, whether they are French and have international or foreign project and involved in operations in France, by:
- coordinating their projects,
- assisting them in the negotiation and drafting of investment contracts (“SPA” and “reps'” for example), industrial or commercial partnerships, as well as in understanding legal practices both foreign (for our French clients) and French (for our foreign customers),
- comforting them with his “legal opinions”,
- resolving their disputes or pre-litigation,
- being the point of contact for their own advice abroad.
AXIPITER’s international strategy, valid for each of its areas of expertise, is based on:
- fluent spoken and written practice of at least one foreign language by each of the firm’s lawyers,
- complete experience in negotiating and drafting international contracts,
- daily use of its network of “best friends”, in a large number of countries, reliable and recognized correspondents in their fields of expertise.