AXIPITER’s “Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions” department is involved in private equity / LBO transactions at all stages of the company’s life, whether it is risk capital (or “venture capital”). »), seed capital, development capital or reversal capital, or refinancing, both equity and mezzanine debt transactions.
It works for companies in the process of fundraising or “cash-out”, but also for investment funds, within the framework of:
- the legal and fiscal structuring of the planned transaction,
- the necessary audits and “due diligence”,
- negotiating the contractual documentation (investment protocol, guarantee of assets and liabilities, partners’ agreement, issuance of complex securities -ABSA, BSA, BSPCE, ORA, OC-, “corporate” of the transaction , etc.),
- the implementation of a management package,
- obtaining administrative authorizations,
- the establishment of financing,
- management of “KYC” and closing.