MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
AXIPITER’s “Mergers and Acquisitions – Company Law” department is involved in mergers and acquisitions, particularly during sales, external growth and build-ups, private equity, cash-out operations, as well as part of an LBO.
It benefits from recognized expertise in many sectors of activity: Industry, Services, Energy, IT, Health, NICT, Leisure, Real estate, Medico-social, Media, Financial management, Internet, Renewable energies, Aeronautics, Tourism, Sports, Food industry, Transport, Banks, Events, Education, etc.
It intervenes at all stages of a merger and acquisition transaction:
- “Vendor Due Diligences” (VDD),
- acquisition audits,
- management of “KYC” and closings,
- negotiation and drafting of documentation (confidentiality agreements or “NDA”, letters of intent or “LOI”, transfer protocols, asset and liability guarantees, subordination agreements, “corporate” of the transaction, etc.),
- senior or mezzanine debt negotiation,
- relations with stock market or competition authorities,
- shareholders’ agreements,
- optimization of recovery plans,
- bank financing and “legal opinions”,
- continuation or disposal plans,
- takeover of ailing companies.