Employment law becomes more complex and legislative changes over the recent years have led to a significant sophistication of applicable rules.
Considering the challenges companies are currently facing, we need to be responsive, but also daring and innovative.
The employment team of AXIPITER has significant expertise in the areas listed below and is able to offer its clients the solutions best suited to their operational constraints while measuring financial risks but also risks in terms of image.
Our expertise in employment law may be summarized according to the four following main items:
- Conclusion, execution and termination of the employment contract
- Strategy and risk assessment related to departures of key employees
- Status of directors (cumulation of employment contract / corporate office)
- International mobility / expatriation
- Implementation of Staff Representative Bodies (SRB)
- Management and consultation of SRBs
- Negotiation of collective agreements
- Harmonization of collective status
- Working time
- Professional equality and quality of life at work
- Health and Safety
Restructuring and business transfers
- Collective economic redundancies, social plans
- Voluntary departure plans, collective common consent terminations
- Social consequences of sales, outsourcing, mergers and acquisitions
- Development of possible strategies and implementation schedule
- Information and consultation procedures with SRB
- Individual disputes
- Collective litigations